Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Ezra Wyatt Marius

Sorry for keeping everyone hanging!
Little Ezra was born on December 31st weighing 8 lb 11 oz 21 1/2 inches long.

Marie had a long labor, but is recovering well. We were all hoping this one would be short and easy. 
Ha!
Next time around I am going to tell myself that it is going to be a VERY LONG labor so if its short and sweet I'll be delightedly surprised and if not, I will have been prepared :D

No pictures yet, hopefully soon! I did get to see him on skype and boy is he a CUTIE!

Thanks Lisa for your sweet comments :)


7 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks for the baby news! I'm glad the baby is fine and hope Marie feeling better today. My Isaac weighed as much as Exra and really made me work for his cute dimples and red hair!! ;-)


ps. can you email me her address?
destinationphoto {@} gmail.com

Pam said...

I went to post and saw that you had beat me to it by a few hours. Good for you. Wish you were coming to Ohio too sweetie. Miss you so much. Talk to you soon.
Love you,
Mom

Unknown said...

Congratulations Auntie Elizabeth :0)

I like your reasoning about the long labour. I have been fortunate enough to have quick labours with all my boys (although my fourth was almost TOO quick!) but I did have morning sickness the whole nine months with all of them, so I'm taking the fast labours as a bit of payback for enduring all that sickness!

I hope it's not too long before you get cuddles with your newest nephew.

much love
Kirsteen

Davene said...

Thanks for posting the news, and congrats to you, too!!! Another little boy cousin for Winston to grow up with - hooray! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new little one!

Unknown said...

I just came from Marie's blog and oh my goodness, he is so cute. My arms are aching to hold him. I have been reading your past blogs and it is so wonderfully cozy to hear your sweet spirit coming through. I love you sis.

Ashleigh said...

Hey Elizabeth! I just wanted to tell you that you are the winner of my little heart box!! When you get the chance, just email me, letting me know your address so I can send it to you soon. Hope you enjoy it friend!

Email: ajpart28@gmail.com