Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

One Last Post Before the New Year


Christmas is over and New Years is almost here. I love the week between Christmas and New Years. Its almost like an extra week. After Christmas I always feel that it should be the new year as well, but there is still one more week left before the new year begins. Its so nice. 

We had a beautiful Christmas. Winston enjoyed unwrapping his presents. It was a lot for him to take in. His personality likes to study every little object, so he seemed to enjoy every part of Christmas!

I made salmon for Christmas dinner and boy was it delicious! I think I want to do that every year. Benjamin helped me cook it. He seems to be an expert at cooking fish! Thank you baby!

Well, it looks like Marie and Jon are about to have a new little bundle in their arms some time today! She had contractions throughout the night last night and Patty (our Midwife) said she is dilated at 5 cm. The baby was posterior and that may have slowed things down, but Patty was able to turn him and we shall see what happens next! I'll keep you posted :)

"Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? 
I will even make a way in the wilderness, 
and rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

5 comments:

Tyffanie said...

Hi Elizabeth, it is Tyffanie here. Just wanted to wish you a belated Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year! Please tell your sister I wish her luck with the birth of her baby and can't wait to hear when the baby is born!! Hugs!

Lisa said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Maybe Marie will have the last baby of 2010...or first of 2011?;-) I can't wait to hear details.

I'll be praying.

Elizabeth said...

Tyffanie thank you for your comment and I am delighted that you found my blog! I can remember when we used to play grocery store at your house! We must have been like six! Happy New Year to you as well :D

Lisa, Thank you! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well!
Well, she hasn't delivered yet. The last I heard the contractions were picking up and she is dilated at 7 now. Its looking like the last day of 2010 for this little one! Thanks for your prayers and comment :)
:)

Lisa said...

Hello Elizabeth,

Just stopping by to pester you for baby and mommy news.;-)

Elizabeth said...

Hi Lisa!

I am sorry for leaving you all hanging! And you aren't pestering at all :)

Baby was born on the 31st at 10:30 in the morning. Baby healthy!

Marie had a lonnggg labor, but is recovering well :)

Now I am off to do a post update :)