Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Beautiful Fall Morning

"Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time, for that is the stuff life is made of." 
-Benjamin Franklin

Today it is beautiful and cloudy out. A nice breeze in the air, almost cool enough to feel cold.
 Yay! 
We have had the windows open the last couple of days even throughout the night. 
The cat's are loving it and we are too!
Winston is getting his fifth tooth in and will be turning nine months soon! The businesses are doing really well, praise the Lord! And most of the car troubles have been resolved ;) We have an older couple coming over for dinner tomorrow night. The gentleman is an usher and always greets us with a huge smile, especially for Winston. I am so excited about them coming over. I still haven't figured out what I am cooking though lol! I'm about to go to the store, so I really need to decide!
 Winston and I went for a nice walk this morning. We ended up at a little bakery that is real close to the house. 
I had my heart set on coffee ;P
 We leisurely sat outside and enjoyed the breeze.
I loved the little box that they packaged my pastry in. I am one who loves packaging.
Something about beautiful wrapped items makes it so much more special.
Four people stopped and admired Winston. If they only knew how that makes my heart feel!

Two of the four commented on how BIG he is and asked if Benjamin was a big guy. I laughed and said "no not really" :) One of the gentlemen said, "thats not a baby! He needs to sign up for the pro football team!" Lol! 
I got some fresh Italian bread as well. They bake it fresh everyday and I can't wait to make some delicious sandwhiches with it! 

A cloudy morning walk with Winston and a cup of coffee was divine! 
I hope you all have a blessed Thursday!
 :)

5 comments:

Danielle said...

What a great post!!!!
Love it love it love it!
Those little toes, and that UBER sweet little face. I loved taking a walk with you and Winston, and wish I had smell-a-vision for that coffee and danish!!!
Love you so much!

Unknown said...

Awww, no wonder people stop to speak to you and your little man!

I hope your dinner goes well and that you have decided what to cook!

What a Wonderful World said...

What a lovely post and a SWEET baby! He is just perfect. I love rolly polly babies!

Much love dearest Elizabeth.

Jodi

Pam said...

Oh such a sweet post sweetie. I feel as if I got to go on the walk with you.... maybe I will be doing that in a little over a week? :) I cannnnnoooottttt wait. I am so excited. Winston is so cute. His face is so sweet. The pics were all fun, like reading a story, and reading a nice magazine at the same time. I'll talk to you tomorrow some time.

Love Mom

Davene said...

I love how you mentioned the people stopping to admire Winston. That's one of the very nicest things people can do for us as moms, isn't it? :)