Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

House Pics Part 2

~Front Door


~Entryway

~Kitchen, its a little messy sorry! I wish I had gotten a better picture!

~Back patio. You can't see the water in this picture. Sorry! Its right behind our fence. If you look through the holes of the fence you can kinda see it! :P

~Master Bedroom



The house is so lovely. I didn't post any pictures of the second bedroom due to our company, and I don't have it quite to my satisfaction right now anyway. So that was convenient ;P!
Our back patio overlooks a small lake. I didn't post the water, because it is looking on the murky green side through the camera lol! Its fun to look at the ducks, geese and turtles when out there. The cats especially love to be outside observing the water. 

Today is my last day with Marie and Zane. (Jon left last week). Its gonna be sad letting them go! They helped me with settling into my home in such a lovely way. We had a wonderful Easter and took some fun pictures. Benjamin had Monday off and made our weekend even better.

I hope everyone had a lovely Easter!


                                                             

4 comments:

Lisa said...

what a lovely home. I love your heart as a mother and wife — it shows in all you do. You truly make your home a haven.

Katheryn said...

The house is so beautiful. It is so much fun to see how you have made your house a home. What a beautiful retreat for Benjamin and Winston. I am sure they are so blessed by it. Love you.

Anonymous said...

So pretty Elizabeth!!!

Elizabeth said...

Lisa your words are so kind! Thank you! :)

Thank you Katheryn :) Love you too!

Thanks Sharon :)