Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Bay Episode :)







Well its been quite a while since I have done an episode about this big ol cat! Isn't he huge? When my neighbor came over last week, she couldn't get over him :P He walked right over to her and welcomed her by putting out his paw! He is like a person! He is so smart :) And my little Tonia has blossomed ever since we have done so much traveling she has quite a little personality now. She still behaves very well in the car :) And she loves little baby and is very respectful, they both are very respectful of our little Winnie. They love to come and stare :) 

6 comments:

Rachel said...

ooooh your big cat looks quite comfy!!! ha ha.

oooh yes, I live in Polk County...right outside Plant city =D

Unknown said...

What a big sweetie.

Pam said...

I love that big ol' cat. I never met one quite like him. He is still talked about like a celebrity around here :)
Great pictures sweetie! The ones below are wonderful too. That baby is just growing and changing so quickly.
Love you,
Mom

Pam said...

Well, I didn't mean to leave Tonia out, its just that Bay always seems to take the show doesn't he? But you know I think Tonia is quite special as well :)
Love you.

What a Wonderful World said...

I love Bay episodes. Even though he got mad at me and jumped on my chair. Hehehe. He is such a funny cat. And I like Tania because she looks like an egyptian!

Elizabeth said...

Ha thanks Rachel! Well, I think we are about three hours from each other? How nice!

Thanks Holly! :)

I know Mom, I don't mean to leave Tonia out :) I think its because Bay's personality is so big that it demands our attention where as Tonia is quite content to be in the background :)

I know Jodi! I wish he hadn't jumped on you!!! Ha I love that you think Tonia looks like an egyptian! Its her ears yeah? Love you sis! :)