Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What a Mess.......


I am so thrilled to see all my lovely things about me again! It has been a long time! Every plate, pillow cover, towel and treasured picture has been lovenly looked upon and placed with care in its new right spot. My clothes are another matter! I look at them fondly, but I am unable to partake in their use! Still not fitting into my clothes. :P

Benjamin did such a great job picking out our little place. I am in love! It is delightfully cozy. And I can't wait to post some pictures soon. Well, I don't know how soon, we have quite a mess here! It has been interesting learning how to be a nursing mom and try to get everything else done as well. I still don't know how all you moms who have more then one child do it! :)

All my love to Marie and Jon. We couldn't have done any of this without them.

7 comments:

Katheryn said...

There is nothing like the heart and soul being settled. Now you can decorate and make your house your home and nurse and love with all your comforts surrounding you. We can't wait to see some pics.
Lots of love from us.
Katheryn

Meredith Ivy said...

I look forward to seeing pictures. I know it must be so much fun to set up a home again.

Please send me your new address when you get a chance so I can send Winston's little "woolie" blanket!

Much love to you~ Mere

Rachel said...

*gasp* does this mean you are in the sunshine state??? where I am???
I am so glad you are getting settled... and that you the itty bitty are doing well =]

pssst..... I'm having a giveaway

Unknown said...

What joy to be in your new home!!! That must have been some time putting everything away while taking care of little Winston. I cannot wait to see the pictures, I know you will have it so cozy, classic and lovey.

living from glory to glory said...

Dear Liz, You can do All things through Christ Jesus who strengthen's you. Remember Rest, and drink your water. You will get all things in order in time. Do not over-do!!

Pam said...

Hey sweetie,
Don't you worry about how long it takes to get settled. It will all get done in time. It so much harder to do things with a baby isn't it? When you have a more peaceful moment, maybe you and I and Marie have a skype tea party. Love ya

Elizabeth said...

Thank you Roxy!!! Your words came at just the right time :) I love you!

Yes, Mom! I am learning that :P I miss you and love you so much!