Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

40 Weeks!


My due date is here! Can't wait to see what happens next! :) Its snowing buckets outside and I am so thankful to be nestled in warmly with my family. My mom and sister made delicious homemade graham crackers today. Perfect with a cup of tea to dip them in :) I am very glad I made Marie take a picture of me at 40 weeks. Although it took a lot to find one I liked :P Im not used to seeing myself so pregnant! We don't have a lot of mirrors, so I was pretty shocked to see me so BIG! :)
Happy Friday everyone~

4 comments:

Meredith Ivy said...

You look so cute! Eagerly awaiting your big news~~

Unknown said...

Oh Elizabeth, you look so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So feminan! I know you must be so ready to be holding your little one in your arms instead of inside of you. The tea and graham craskers sound cozy and delious!

Davene said...

I am SO EXCITED for you! I agree, you'll be so glad to have that 40 week picture. The scene you describe--snow, tea, mom, sis, soon your baby in your arms--sounds like a little slice of heaven. As soon as Benjamin gets there, it really will be heavenly, won't it?

I'm praying for you as you go through these last days (hours?) before the baby's birth!

Lizzy said...

in the words of Charlotte from Charlotte's Web, "Radiant"!!!