Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Return to Cranford


~He he he, these ladies are so funny!

I was enchanted with Cranford when it came out awhile ago when I watched it with my sister Himilce and I have enjoyed Elizabeth Gaskell and her creations ever since. Her glorious creation of Wives & Daughters is one of my top five favorites. So when I found out a couple of days ago that they had created Return to Cranford I was overjoyed!! I was patient enough to wait for Marie :P If you want to watch it online click here. Episode two doesn't come out until Monday January 18th. And if you haven't seen the first Cranford you can click here to watch. :) I encourage you to indulge yourself! Much love all......

3 comments:

Rachel said...

oooh I adore Wives and Daughters! never heard of cranford though.. totally going to check that out. =]

Elizabeth said...

Rachel, its really fun! A lot different from Wives & Daughters, but really nice :) I hope you like it!

Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.