To my Benny. I miss you so much. I miss your hugs and embrace and your sweetness and laughs. And I miss all that black hair that is now shaved off :P These pictures help!
Not much contact Davene. He called when he arrived and sent home some information. When they do well they can be rewarded with a phone call home! I got a second phone call on Friday, so I am assuming he is being rewarded! :) Thanks for asking! I need to update soon. LIfe has been a little crazy here! :P
Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. But his delight is in the law of the LORD, and on his law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers.
Give Me That Old Time Religion...
-
[image: Old Time Religion, Living From Glory To Glory Blog]
~Remember the Old Fashion Churches~
They were painted white, and they always had a cross on...
ALEXANDER ADVENTURES 2024
-
*JANUARY*
We were so proud of ourselves for going to the YMCA to exercise on the
first day of the year (along with so many other people with ambitious Ne...
How to Make Sunflower Potpourri
-
I love having fresh flowers in the house when I can. Once they begin to
fade and wilt, I have a hard time throwing them out. So if thy are
especially ...
The Best Laid Plans .... an' all that
-
Last Saturday evening, I posted this photo
on my Homeschool on the Croft Facebook page, and on Instagram, with the
following caption:
This is my Sunday ...
Most Beautiful Filipino Female Stars
-
10. Jane O'Nes
[image: Beautiful-Filipino-Actress-Jane-Oineza]
Jane Orenza is a Filipino player, a commercial model and singer. He started
working in the en...
The Military Home
-
*A friend shared this, and I couldn't help but relate. This is the life the
Lord has given us. The life we have chosen. **I wouldn't trade it for the
world...
-
Life in Uganda
We have been in Uganda for a little over 2 months. Quite frankly I was
ready to come, but had no concept of what it was like here. I am s...
Update
-
Hello blogging world! I am back from my little blogging break but before
you get excited I have to give you some sad news. I will be changing a few
things...
Cupcake Bouquet!
-
*This cupcake bouquet is fun and easy to make! I happened upon this cute
idea online! I made it for a friend of mine, and she thought it really was
a bou...
2 comments:
I was wondering how you're doing! Are you able to have much contact with him while he's gone?
Not much contact Davene. He called when he arrived and sent home some information. When they do well they can be rewarded with a phone call home! I got a second phone call on Friday, so I am assuming he is being rewarded! :) Thanks for asking! I need to update soon. LIfe has been a little crazy here! :P
Post a Comment