Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Update.............



Update on our (myself and Ruthie's) progress with the Fluidity bar.......(We still love it!!!!)  www.fluidity.com

My legs are looking so lean and tight, its only a 35 minute workout so you don't feel like you are about to throw up!!! You stretch every muscle after you work a certain muscle group. They say you will see results if you work out two times a week.......  I try to work out at least three to four a week. 

Growing up as a kid I took ballet and gymnastics, I know that this method works. You are using your own body weight. This workout targets the low back, hips, thighs, buttocks, abs, arms and calves. But what I love about it is that it gets the hard to exercise spots like the love handles and the bottom. 

The best part of all.......... if you have mid to low back problems it builds all of those muscles. I have a really bad low back problem that I have been going to the chiropractor for and the chiropractor has noticed a big improvement in my low back :)


1 comment:

Lisa said...

No way! This is exactly what I need. I'm a huge chiropractor believer and would love to give this a try to see if it helps my back along with regular adjustments.

You're awesome! Great post.