Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Foundation Making


~ Mixing before we poured it into our bottle. Its so so pretty!



 Marie and I were able to finally make each other's foundation while they were out here a few weeks ago.  I had been out of my foundation for a couple of weeks and had waited because we both knew we would be out in the sun a ton while they were visiting and didn't want to get tan and then have to cover it up! 

Anyways, it was so fun matching the makeup to our exact color. I am sure I will have to make another foundation in the middle of winter seeing how dark I am right now :) Mixing my color was so fun, I can't wait! :)

I think pictures of makeup are really pretty. I don't know why!
 ;D

~My Summer Liquid Foundation Recipe~
(For my records)

5 pumps of Pearl
25 pumps  Porcelain
5 pumps Ivory
2 pumps Yellow Toner
0.5 Hydrator

~In the future add 3 more pumps of the Pearl~



2 comments:

Pam said...

I know what you mean, I think its pretty too. And who can resist playing in such things. So fun.
Love you so much.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Where can i make my own foundation? is it oil-free non comedogenic?
thanks!