I just did a new review for our Youtube Motives Sisters account. Its about Virgin Coconut Oil. I show how I use it to take off my makeup for the night. We appreciate everyone who watches and *Subscribes* (hint, hint :P) to our Youtube page. Thank you so much! :)
Give Me That Old Time Religion...
-
[image: Old Time Religion, Living From Glory To Glory Blog]
~Remember the Old Fashion Churches~
They were painted white, and they always had a cross on...
2 days ago



1 comment:
Hi Elizabeth!
I found your blog through your sister Marie's blog! I love the tutorial video! Sometimes, if I have dry skin, I'll put coconut oil on my face before I apply makeup. It works great!! I have never thought about using coconut oil for removing my makeup though. That's a great idea! I love finding natural ways of doing things! Thanks for sharing!
In Him,
Ashleigh
Post a Comment