Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

Girls Weekend Training.....

My sister and I went away for the weekend up to Columbus Ohio, and had a blast learning about customized liquid and mineral foundation. The foundation is made personally for an individual. And we had to learn how to customize it for all different skin types. All the makeup is made from the best ingredients, to keep the skin healthy and protected. Our trainer was a lot of fun and after spending 14 hours in a banquet room with sixteen women, I am overwhelmed and excited to play on girls faces!!!! :) Marie was finally able to make me some foundation and I am glowing! I have never been so happy with my foundation. My skin feels lush and moist with all of my natural color coming out. I want her to post on her blog some before and after photos of my face :) Happy Monday everyone and God bless you all this week.


1 comment:

Holly Trujillo said...

I am so happy to hear you found a foundation that suts you, it can make a big difference in how one feels about ones looks.