Pages

Monday, August 3, 2009

~Grandma's finished necklace


~Me, Rachel and Jessica, my two cousins

~Catching my uncle Dave with his often silly face

~My Grandma and I celebrating her birthday

~Some friends, cousins and my Dad above me


I have been so very blessed to be able to visit and enjoy my wonderful family. It has been a long time since we have been able to see each other. I had so much fun staying with my Grandma and being able to celebrate her birthday while I was there. She was able to make another necklace using the leftover beads from the necklace we had made previously. It looks really pretty on against the skin. We went swimming one day over at my uncles house with my cousins. The temperature had gotten up to 117! So we were very hot and in need of a nice cool pool. Her birthday was last week and my uncle took us out to dinner to a delicious Italian restaurant. My dad was able to be there as well, as he was passing through town and I was able to hitch a ride back to Colorado with him! The Colorado weather is heavenly right now! Afternoon showers and beautiful dark fluffy clouds :) Happily enjoying my parents and siblings before I head on up to Ohio to visit Marie, Jon and little Zane. I have a bunch more photos to post of all the things we have been up to the last couple of days. :) I'll be back soon with more!

5 comments:

Jonathan said...

I love the pictures Elizabeth, it is so good to see every one's faces! Have fun with mom and dad and the kids! Can't wait to see you!

Marie said...

Oops thats me, not Jon, I was using his computer :)

Elizabeth said...

Thats so funny Marie! I have done the same thing on Facebook using Benjamin's account! :)

I knew you would enjoy the pictures! :)

Lizzy said...

I just have to say that the pic of your U. Dave made me laugh out loud because I too have an "Uncle Dave" who has a very outgoing personality and always makes everyone laugh in the family! so funny!!!

living from glory to glory said...

It is nice to hear that your in Col but it's even better when your with me in Co

Your blog is so pretty!!