Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Updates

Well, its been about a month and  a half and Benjamin has been fully supporting us. He recently started up his own business building websites for people. There is already a waiting list a month out! I am so thankful to the Lord. There is nothing more satisfying than being able to work for yourself.

 I am  no longer working for the family that I have been employed with. Two years I was blessed to be with those precious kids. =( I miss them terribly, but I think it is best the way it is now. It was beginning to take over our life! And that is not what I have in mind when it comes to jobs. The greatest part for me is, that the kids come over frequently and I am welcome to visit whenever I like. They may be coming over on Saturday for a Valentines Party. That is one thing that I loved to celebrate with them and I think they have some of the fondest memories was during Valentines. :) So now I am happily working part time for a lady and her husband watching their new born baby. And Benjamin is enjoying the excitement of our new little company! 

His shipping date is scheduled for the end of June. He wont be leaving early it sounds like. They have been offering him other jobs, but not the one he wants. So there is not too much of a worry that he would be leaving us earlier then the specified date! :) 

Sorry it has taken me so long to update on all of that!! Life seems busy, but oh so good and blessed :)

3 comments:

Marie said...

Life sure changes so quickly! I am so happy for you and your new job, Your new life!! I think you can finally settle down and enjoy what life has to offer!!

I'm so excited about Benjamin's new business, yes God is so GOOD!!

Davene said...

It's good to read an update; thanks! I was wondering if you still had that nannying job since I hadn't heard anything about those kiddos for a while. It sounds like all kinds of exciting things are working out for you all now. How wonderful!

Katheryn said...

I am so glad to hear that you are happier. I can even tell in your little update their. You sound free. God is so good! He really does provide when we are patiently waiting on him. Congratulations on the new business, I pray that all will go well and that it will be successful.