Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Summer Time

Summer is out!!! Whewwww! I am a little bit more tired in the evenings lately! But I have really enjoyed having all the kids to work with now =) I want to make such a difference in their lives. I don't want them to forget what they are experiencing with me. That maybe God  through me, can change the course of their lives. I remember my childhood so well. I think that so many important things makes and shapes us into who we are as adults. They all warm my heart and soul. 

I will try to get some more posting done! I have fallen so behind lately! Happy summer everyone! 
=)

1 comment:

Marie said...

Yes you are making such happy memories with these kids! I wish I were one of them some times, you guys have so much fun and are always doing something funny or cozy!