Pages

Monday, June 23, 2008

Expiermenting

I have gotten encouraged by Marie to pull out some cake decorating creativity, and I found online so many tips and instructional ideas that I can't help but learn! :) So I bought some new tools and I am ready to practice! My mom took me and my sister to a cake decorating class and I liked it so much. Our teacher taught us a lot of fun tips. We learned how to make clowns and roses and pretty basket weaves, but it has been so long that I need to pull those skills out again! Does anyone else enjoy the same interest in cake decorating? Its always fun to see what everyone else is cooking:)

If I make anything worth being proud of I will post it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had the patience for this kind of thing. The good Lord blessed me with patience of a different kind!