Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

He is Our Prince of Peace




He is our Shalom our Prince of Peace. We are safe in His hands. He wants us to have peace through Him in every circumstance we are living through. He is my Prince of Peace :) And O how comforting to have that peace during difficult trials. 
Isaiah 53:5
But he was pierced for our transgressions, 
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was upon him,
and by his wounds we are healed.


A very blessed week! :)


4 comments:

Marie said...

Such a lovely reminder Elizabeth! I so loved reading this verse and I really love the picture.

Miss you so much!!! :(

~ Marie

Amber said...

Praise the Lord! I've been reminding myself of this lately as we prepare to leave our children for our adoption trip. Thanks for the wonderful reminder!

Pam said...

I love just hearing the words sweetie. Everytime we say, read, or hear it, it floods me again with His peace.
Such a lovely post and what a great picture.
Love you so much.
Mom

Davene said...

I read this post a while back, but I see now that I never commented on it. Oops! I intended to!

This picture is wonderful, and I love the verses you tied it into. It's so comforting to think of God's hand reaching out for us!