Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Delights

As Nigella Lawson so perfectly describes every delicious morsel of her cooking ingredients, she always throws me into the most delightful "quintessential" experience. :) Enjoying the Christmas season. From decorating the house and tree, shopping for gifts, listening to the Christmas music in the stores, wrapping presents and arranging them under the tree, enjoying snugly babies and puppies too ;P and then of course the cooking! It leaves me to say that I am sad to see that December already seems to be flying by! When I was little, it was the longest month of the year since I was in a hurry to get to that glorious Christmas day. :) But now I just want the season to slow down so I can enjoy every little piece.

I hope everyone is enjoying the lovely season of Christmas!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The month defintlly goes much quicker for me as well this year. All of the "seasonal joys" fill me sith such delight.