Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

Visiting My Man!


~On our beautiful day

I will be visiting my Man this weekend! I can't sleep at night because I am so excited! He has a three day weekend off, so he is flying me down and we will be enjoying the city of Pensacola and hopefully the beach! I am wondering if the water will be warm enough. I found the picture above after looking at as many pictures that I could online of Pensacola. Three and a half long months since we have been apart. (One day at the airport doesn't quite count) :P
The nice thing about going on a trip is all the dreaming ahead of time :P

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Elizabeth, I am so happy for you, may your trip up to see your husband be smooth and easy, and may your time together be sweet, lovely and long. Beautiful wedding picture!

Davene said...

I'm SO glad you get to do this!!!

Marie said...

So excited for you Elizabeth! I love your wedding picture :)

Sharon said...

OH YAY!! That is so wonderful Elizabeth!!! You must be so strong to be away from him like this during your pregnancy. I know it is hard. Enjoy your weekend and don't let him out of your arms!! :) Have a safe trip!!

Elizabeth said...

Thanks Holly, Davene, Marie and Sharon! I will post some lovely pictures when I get back ;)