Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Rainy Morning Breakfast


This morning we woke up to rain pouring down on the windows. I did not want to get out of bed!  It was so nice hearing the rain fall. I made us a nice warm breakfast. Eggs, seasoned oven cooked potatoes and vanilla french toast. I watched Nigella Lawson's video "French Toast Doughnuts". It sure got me in the mood to make breakfast! I don't know if it is a good thing, but I love being in a certain environment while Im cooking. I love burning candles in the kitchen and everything in order and then to have rain falling outside! It was a perfect Saturday morning and the just what I needed as I started our taxes! I am happy to say we are all done with out taxes for this year! Yaaaayyyy I always dread doing the taxes not knowing what to expect! And I put it off until the last! I had meant to have them done a couple of weeks ago! Thankfully they were very easy! Not like last years :P
I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter! 

1 comment:

Meredith Ivy said...

Oh, that sounds like a lovely morning, Elizabeth! I wish I was at breakfast at your house!

I worked on my taxes this morning also and they are just so miserable!!! haha :) Nothing like waiting 'til the last minute!

Thanks for the sweet and encouraging comment at my blog. :)

Hope you have a nice Easter tomorrow!