Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Home!!!!


I am home! Well, kinda. Benjamin and I went up to Flagstaff for the weekend. It has been so nice here. There is a foot of snow outside and we are snug in this very nice hotel :) We have been planning this little getaway for a couple of weeks now. We were thinking about going to the Grand Canyon, but it is too snowy and cold! We just want to stay inside and enjoy this lovely sleep number bed! :) Has anyone ever tried a sleep number? This is my first and boy did I sleep good last night :) Well, here comes Christmas! I hope everyone has a beautiful Christmas! :)


Merry Christmas!!! :)

3 comments:

Meredith Ivy said...

Merry Christmas to you too, Elizabeth!

Have a great time on your getaway. :)

Katheryn said...

Glad to know that you are home and safe. If you get a moment I would love to hear from you, you can email foudray5@msn.com, or just call, Himilce has our number. Merry Christmas to you and Benjamin.

Davene said...

Elizabeth, I hope you had a wondeful Christmas!

Reading about your get-away to Flagstaff made me think of one that Jeff took me on to Flagstaff when we were newlyweds. That part of the country was ALL new to me, and I was fascinated by it. It was summertime so we did get to go to the Grand Canyon (no snow like you had!), and I was in awe. I have very fond memories of that trip and the Bed & Breakfast we stayed in while in Flagstaff.

Get-aways are always good! ;)