Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2008

NAVY



I have an exciting announcement to make :) and no I am not joining the NAVY :) but Benjamin is!!!!!!! He has been waiting to join for two years, he just received his permanent residency! I can't believe two years have gone by already, but they have and it seems to be perfect timing! We haven't said anything, because things don't always turn out the way we plan, but this has! :) He isn't scheduled to leave until June, but there is a good chance he could leave earlier for boot camp. He scored high on his ASVAB, so he has a nice job option, he is going for flight engineer. Our future residence could be Florida or San Diego.( I am really excited about how nice he will look in his uniform :) he he! My blog name fits perfectly now! That wasn't planned :)So many changes for us and now with Marie and John moving too. But God has us all in his plan :) and I am so grateful for Him. 

 He who dwells in the shelter of the most high will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and fortress, my God in whom I trust."  Surely He will save you from the fowler's snare and the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with His feathers and under His wings you will find refuge, his faithfulness with be your shield and rampart..............

                                               Psalms 91

That must be one my favorites :) the rest of it is enriching. :)
 I wont be heading back to Phoenix for another ten days or so. I will try to update before then =)


4 comments:

Lisa said...

WOW! That IS exciting!

You and your sister have a lot of changes going on right now.

Keep us posted.;-)

Meredith Ivy said...

What big news!

You and Marie have so many changes going on! It's so good that y'all are able to spend so much time with your family back home in Colorado for a few weeks. :)

Thank you so much for posting Psalm 91-- it is a blessing.

I look forward to hearing more details! I love your new profile pic-- very cool looking!

Lizzy said...

WOW!!! that's sooo exciting, Elizabeth!!! my love - as you know - is in the Coast Guard, so I can totally relate to your sense of anticipation and excitement as you embark upon the new adventure of military life alongside your man! We will be living in Fl for awhile shortly after being married and may eventually get stationed there. Wouldn't it be neat if we lived close by?! I am very excited for you two. You're going to love it. =)

Davene said...

Wow! I'm so glad for him that his dream is coming true!

Like the others have said, there are a lot of changes happening in your family right now!

I hope you get to live in San Diego...one of my favorite cities on earth. :)