Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Time goes....


So fast! Marie and I had such a nice time. We talked and talked and played! She touched up my hair and then I decided I wanted a new look with my bangs too. Unfortunately we didn't take any pictures, but I will post some pictures of my slightly new look soon :) We also had fun trying on this really nice facial mask. By the time we did all this our time was gone and we had to get to bed! I think we needed two days! =) Lisa, no we didn't watch any movies, we tried but we ended up talking over the movie! 

4 comments:

Davene said...

I'm glad you had such a good time!

So, Elizabeth, since you're surrounded by all these beautiful pregnant women, have you been bitten by the baby bug yet??? ;)

Elizabeth said...

Davene, YES!!!!! :) We shall see what God does :)

Meredith Ivy said...

Oh, what fun with Marie!

I've been wondering the same thing as Davene... I will be praying that the Lord will bless you and Benjamin with a little one soon also! :)

Lisa said...

Oh, sounds like you girls had a fun time!!