Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Antiquing



Yesterday Ruthie and I went antiquing! We found two antique malls close to our area and they were side by side! The real nice thing about it was that everything was very affordable. We wanted to buy up everything just because of the prices. :) I found this adorable little writing table and I couldn't pass it up. I love white furniture. The best part about it was the price :) So I am trying to figure out the right place it belongs in the house. The cats are really enjoying it as well! :)

6 comments:

Meredith Ivy said...

That is so lovely, Elizabeth! You ran into a great find!

Thank you so much for your thoughtful comment on my last post. It really meant a lot to me and has been an encouragement to me.

Have a great week!

Marie said...

Oh I love this Elizabeth! I can't wait to go "Antiquing" with you soon!!

Mamajil said...

Oh I love the writing desk! Going antiquing is one of my most favorite things to do!!
Have a blessed week!!

New Mom said...

Cute desk, Elizabeth! How much was it? I want to go too!

Davene said...

I really like that, too!!!

Melissa said...

Is this the same thing as a gossip bench? It is super cute! I'd love to have one myself!