Pages

Friday, May 2, 2008

AHHHHHH!!!


Today I had to take my bosses vehicle to the Honda dealership. I was told it might take an hour maybe an hour and a half, so smart me, I asked Marie to come with me today on her day off and we could catch up while we waited. Si Si played in the play area and we sat in there with her while we waited. Well, what turned out to be 1 1/2 hours became 4 hours!!!!  I felt so bad for Marie!!! But, the time went by really fast, because we were talking!! Obviously we had a lot to talk about! Trust me it was all good =) Si Si seemed to have fun as well, luckily I brought her some library books, and they had toys and coloring there. They also had water, popcorn, crackers and cookies. =) Thank you Marie! I sure hope she didn't mind! 

3 comments:

Marie said...

Oh Elizabeth! I had so much fun with you and SIsi today! It was a long day but is was so much fun catching up with you! Thank you for bringing me with! I really like the popcorn!!!! He he!!

Davene said...

That does sound frustrating...but I'm sure it was much more fun to have Marie with you than it would have been otherwise! :)

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it's a blessing to just have time to kill. Good thing they had the snacks and activities, otherwise it may not have been so fun...