Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hello dear blog and friends. This is just a quick post for my brother that I have been meaning to get up! I have not forgotten my blog or all my dear friends who's blogs I have been missing so much. This last month will be filled with last enjoyments of having Benjamin here. I was planning on posting before he left, and I have started a post on three separate occasions but wasn't able to get one up lol! I will be back sometime in July though :P 

Now about my brother and his film project he has going. It is very exciting and we are all so proud of him and his future. Check out his trailer below!


Much love!

TSOL (pronounced "soul"): is the name of his film 
Shot in the scenic Sangre De Cristo Mountains, this movie is a psychological thriller that tells the story of a young man fighting for his life-- and his mind. After awakening from a horrific airplane crash, Chuck finds himself stranded and alone in the mountains. His friends are dead and he has no food or water in which to sustain himself. Chuck begins a journey to find not only civilization but also himself. He battles multiple demons of thepast-- the death of his mother, the unforgiveness of his father, and his own dying faith.
Through encounters with wild beasts to hallucinations of his dead friends, Chuck struggles, eventually discovering the meaning of life.



 Please visit his Kickstarter site by clicking on the image below, so as to get an idea of what this film is about,  as well as seriously thinking  about backing this film, we would so appreciate your help, to become a backer it would only cost $10.00 to get a signed DVD. Those of you who would post the video on your blog and facebook we would appreciate it SOOO much!
You can watch his trailer just visit his site by clicking on the image below.

27 comments:

Unknown said...

Helloooo! July isn't so far away really is it?!

So glad that you had your man home for a bit. And that you were able to pop over to my blog in time for Alasdair's birthday :0)

I already saw this on Marie's blog, and again I say well done to your brother. I really hope he gets the funding he needs for this. ♥

Unknown said...

I liked the trailer, but as it seems it's too late for me to help him reach his goal.

man and van in London

Pam said...

Hi Sweetie, I love having you back in blogland.... I must have more :). I can't wait to see and read. Love this post. I am going to put the link up too. In response to Timmy, Nathan has been able to reset the kickstart details, so there is still time... of course you would know this sweetie but thought I would say it.

Love you and miss you so much sweetie.
Mom

hapi said...

Hi Elizabeth, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

living from glory to glory said...

hi girlfriend thank-you

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here:

Danielle said...

Hey there sweetie,
I was just missing you so I came by to get my "fix".
Love you!

Davene Grace said...

Hi, Elizabeth!

I was just thinking about you tonight and missing your sweet posts. I know there are different seasons of life, and some are for blogging while others are not! But I did want you to know I miss you!! :)

Kitchens Toronto said...

Good efforts. All the best for future posts. I have bookmarked you. Well done. I read and like this post. Thanks.

Kitchens Toronto said...

Good efforts. All the best for future posts. I have bookmarked you. Well done. I read and like this post. Thanks.

vibration machine toronto said...

The post is very informative. It is a pleasure reading it. I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts

Guard Services Toronto said...

Interforce International offers Security Guards, Guard Patrol Services, Security Officers, Security Guard Officer Service and much more

Jumping castles pickering said...

The post is handsomely written. I have bookmarked you for keeping abreast with your new posts.

Veterinarians in brampton said...

It is a pleasure going through your post. I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff from your side.

Spa toronto said...

A very well-written post. I read and liked the post and have also bookmarked you. All the best for future endeavors.

Lisa said...

Elizabeth,
You've been on my mind recently! How are you?? I know your blog is abandoned...but I still stopped by to see if there might be a photo post I missed.

Miss you!

Lisa

binboy said...

Fine information, many thanks to the author. It is puzzling to me now, but in general, the usefulness and importance is overwhelming. Very much thanks again and good luck!


weight loss

Anonymous said...

Newport Cigarettes, in the November north latitude 40 ' 35 '' places, for example Beijing, suitable to carry on this kind of open country not too the cigar grand feast, because has the wind, the cold weather will ruin your interest. You may choose in a personal place or the cigar room, carries on this kind to have the smoke relaxation behavior. Cheap Newport Cigarettes Imperial Palace's city wall, some yard which calls four to gather, two buildings are a special cigar room, it is said here is the national capital Cuba cigar variety most complete place. In addition, the palace hotel's Davidoff cigar novelty shop, Kunlun Mountains Hotel's Mcknew Du Dian, international club Denny Liyi the dining room and the bar, may have the enough space and the atmosphere enjoy the cigar. Actually, other Marlboro Lights outside Beijing's, you also can always between discover a small cigar room carelessly Newports Cigarettes Website.

anyessays said...

Blogs are so interactive where we get lots of informative on any topics...... nice job keep it up !!

bestessay4u said...

very beautiful!

EssayServe.com said...

Wonderful

writerscash.com said...

very original

grandresume.com said...

Thanks for the interesting interview

researchpaperstar.com said...

Thanks for the great info. I’ll be implementing much of this soon!

researchpaperwriter.net said...

Thanks a lot for sharing. You have done a brilliant job.

thesis911.com said...

Your article is truly relevant to my study at this moment, and I am really happy I discovered your website. However,
I would like to see more details about this topic.

annie said...

portefeuille burberry
portefeuille chanel
portefeuille chloe
portefeuille coach
portefeuille dolce gabbana
portefeuille fendi
portefeuille gucci
portefeuille hermes
portefeuille juicy
portefeuille lacoste
Sac a mains
Sac a main prada
sac burberry
Sac Chanel
Sac Dior
sac fendi
Sac Guess