Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Attention!!!






Movies!!! If you all don't mind, I really need your help! I can't tell you why just yet, but you will know eventually. I need all of your favorite movies, not just any movie, it has to fall under the category of family and conservatism. This would help me so much! They can be old, new, not famous, famous, war movies, westerns, historical. Its okay if they are violent, just as long as they have a wholesome moral point, (Im not talking about evil films, just wholesome ones) And I will let you all know why I need them =) ............. If you don't mind being a little patient? =)

3 comments:

Davene said...

Old favorite: The Sound of Music.

New favorite: The Ultimate Gift.

I'm very curious about what you're up to! :)

Meredith Ivy said...

Hmm... I will be thinking about it!!! I really don't watch many movies though...

Marie said...

Ok, here we go.... Big Country, Last Of The Mohicans, Brave Heart, Mrs. Miniver, GoodBye Mr. Chips, The Passion Of The Christ, Old Yeller, Mrs. Harris Goes To Paris, fahrenhipe 9/11, The Lord Of The Rings, My Fair Lady, The Quiet Man, Make Room For Daddy (series), The Hunt For Red October, The Cinderella Man, Mrs. Potter, The Kid, John Adams, To Kill A Mocking Bird, Roman Holiday, Charade, Jane, Eyer, Sense and Sensibility, Pride and Prejudice, Emma, Northanger Abbey, Enchanted April, The Patriot, Les Misrebiles, The Gladiator, David Copperfield, Great Expectations, The Count of Monte Christo, Secrete Garden, Abraham, 1492, The Fog Of War, I will try to think of more when I get a chance!