Pages

Monday, August 18, 2008




I have been working on the arrangement of our house. And ever since we got a piano our house has flowed so much better! We had purchased a piano and after I decided what room it looked best in, I had to rearrange the rest of the house! Anyways, we made a really nice piano/music room with what was once the dinning room. I found this beautiful shade at Micheals for 75 % off! I love it and I am able to decorate the room using the colors of this shade! I got some new pillows and some pictures that coordinate with it =)

3 comments:

Marie said...

Oh I love your shade Elizabeth!!! I want more pictures of the music room!!! I love your decorators taste!

Anonymous said...

You always have the best finds and I love that you have a music room! I also love the colors you chose. How pretty.

Mamajil said...

What a beautiful shade!! Oh and a music room, my oldest daughter would feel like she had reached heaven with a music room!!! Right now her piano is in the rec room... ;)