Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. But his delight is in the law of the LORD, and on his law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers.
Old-Fashioned Skillet Cornbread
-
See how easy it is to make light, buttery cornbread in your cast iron
skillet using this from scratch, old-fashioned recipe. This post contains
affiliate...
ALEXANDER ADVENTURES 2024
-
*JANUARY*
We were so proud of ourselves for going to the YMCA to exercise on the
first day of the year (along with so many other people with ambitious Ne...
The Best Laid Plans .... an' all that
-
Last Saturday evening, I posted this photo
on my Homeschool on the Croft Facebook page, and on Instagram, with the
following caption:
This is my Sunday ...
Most Beautiful Filipino Female Stars
-
10. Jane O'Nes
[image: Beautiful-Filipino-Actress-Jane-Oineza]
Jane Orenza is a Filipino player, a commercial model and singer. He started
working in the en...
full days...
-
Last week was our last free week of summer. I know the official start of
fall is not until mid-September, but the start of school almost always
s...
Things I'm loving...
-
Some of the simple things I've loved this week.
Calum (12) had a history project to do. His class were told to think of a
question about anything in h...
recent good blog reads
-
here are a few blog posts that have recently spoken to me. some made me
laugh. some made me cry. and a rare few that were REALLY good made me do
both at th...
Heyo!
-
Hello. Hi. Welcome.
Did you miss me? I missed you. Sorry I've been so very lame and haven't
posted. I could come up with a million reasons as to why I hav...
NEW BLOG
-
Forget about being boring, it is time for something new and fresh, so with
that said. I have put the old behind and started a new. Come on over to
www.alif...
4 comments:
you girls are cute! I love seeing photos of the both of you...together;-)
You two look so beautiful. I love seeing your belly.
You look great! :)
Ahh thank you everyone!
Post a Comment