Here are a few pictures I captured when I happened to find our cat laying lazily about. He has such a funny personality. Benjamin and I are constantly laughing at something he is up to! He doesn't know what fear is. He loves dogs and people, especially when they take their shoes off at our door. He love to look and play with their laces :) So here are a few pictures of him, I am sure there will be more. I will post some time when he is lounging in the shower. That is his favorite spot!
Old-Fashioned Skillet Cornbread
-
See how easy it is to make light, buttery cornbread in your cast iron
skillet using this from scratch, old-fashioned recipe. This post contains
affiliate...
2 days ago
2 comments:
What a handsome cat!
I wish I weren't allergic to cats. :(
Oh I wish you weren't allergic either Davene :( It would be just a bummer if I was allergic!
Post a Comment